Thanks for showing an interest in joining the team!
Established in 1999, Receptional is a successful digital marketing agency. We are innovative, creative and passionate about all things digital.
We work with an array of established clients (big brands such as Ladbrokes, the Ramblers, and the National Farmers Union).We deliver exceptional results and regularly win awards for our work. As a result, our revenues have doubled over the past year.
We are looking for a digital marketing executive to join our team. The successful candidate will initially be employed on a 12-month contract, with the possibility of a permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a undergraduate or recent graduate to expand their technical skills and gain a thorough understanding of online marketing.
This is a client-facing role that requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills – via email, telephone and in meetings.
You will be involved on a variety of projects, designing and creating websites and web pages. You will be involved in market research, blogger outreach and business development.
Working alongside a team of experienced marketing consultants, you’ll learn about the latest techniques in search marketing and social media.
The right candidate is likely to be a self-professed ‘digital geek’, sociable and creative, yet technically minded, with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Experience in blogging;
- Proficiency in HTML5 and/or website design;
- Familiarity with content management platforms – particularly WordPress
- A healthy interest in social media including Twitter, Google+ and Facebook;
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
During your placement you will work on all aspects of digital marketing. You will gain a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of web design, SEO, PPC, blogging, social media and content creation. This is a great learning opportunity that will substantially boost your career prospects.
No recruitment agencies please.
Are you interested in working within one of the fastest-paced and fastest evolving marketing disciplines? Are you interested in digital technologies, the internet, advertising, how Google works, and how businesses can benefit from Pay Per Click advertising (PPC)? If so, a career in digital marketing may well be for you.
Receptional currently require a Paid Search Consultant to join the busy Paid Search Marketing team, managing various client accounts.
The successful candidate must therefore have strong written, verbal and analytical skills, and a desire to excel within an account management role.
As a leading digital marketing agency, we aim to setup and manage top quality pay per click campaigns for our clients. This takes a lot of research, planning, management, analysis and communication, so you will need to demonstrate your ability to effectively utilise these skills.
Day-to-day activities will vary, however, the role will typically involve actively managing and optimising PPC campaigns across various platforms (although primarily Google AdWords), creating and testing ad copy, researching keywords, adjusting bids and budgets where necessary, and writing reports for clients, on a weekly and monthly basis.
The successful candidate needs to have worked in a similar role previously, having actively managed PPC campaigns either client or agency side. Successful candidates will also possess and demonstrate a strong desire to further their career in digital marketing, and have the aptitude to increase their knowledge of both Paid Search, and wider Search Engine Marketing.
This opportunity would suit someone with (ideally) 1-2 years’ experience, with a primary focus on PPC account management.
Successful account managers can expect to progress to the level of Senior Paid Search Consultant (typically with 2+ years’ experience), working on the company’s larger client accounts, with search engine spends in excess of £10k per month.
Job Title: Paid Search Consultant
Reports to: Head of Paid Search
Salary: £19-24k DOE
Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday – 37.5 hrs per week (full time)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Quarterly team bonus scheme (upon completion of probationary period)
- Regular team socialising events.
- The chance to immerse yourself in the world of digital marketing, through regular conferences, industry events and meet-ups.
- Actively manage 5-10 PPC clients and their Paid Search activity, across Google (and other Google properties such as YouTube), Bing/Yahoo and Social Media platforms (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn), as required.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest PPC news – sharing this with both colleagues and clients alike.
- Contribute to the Receptional website with news stories and relevant blogs.
- Attend client meetings and presentations.
- Attend meetings with Google in London, to maintain a strong agency – supplier relationship, and other suppliers / partners as necessary.
- Knowledge and experience of Paid Search & AdWords advertising platform.
- Degree (2.2 or higher), preferably in Marketing, IT, Business, or similar (others considered).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Strong analytic skills.
- Demonstrable experience of report writing.
- Attention to detail.
- Personable, proactive approach to achieving business objectives and developing client relationships.
- Familiarity with analytics software to measure website performance – especially Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ambition to develop within the digital industry.
- Wider knowledge of online marketing.
- Experience using Google Analytics to analyse data.
- Marketing agency experience.
- 1 year+ professional experience.
The interview process for this role is as follows:
No recruitment agencies please.