We’re currently looking for a brilliant social media consultant to join the Receptional team, working alongside SEO, Link Building and PPC teams to deliver integrated digital marketing campaigns to a huge range of clients.
You will be responsible for developing social media marketing within the agency, from the strategy and research phases, through to the launch and on-going management of social communications campaigns.
We’re not looking for off the peg. We’re looking for an ambitious individual keen to drive social marketing as one of the key offerings here at Receptional. You’ll ideally have relevant experience in online PR, digital marketing or community management.
There’s great perks too. A good salary, huge offices, a great computer setup with two huge monitors, great coffee always on and a table football league worthy of the very best!
Interested? The full job spec is below. For more details and an application pack, please email Carol Scott, HR Manager at email@example.com, or if you’d like to know a bit more informally, get in touch with us on Twitter!
Responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of social media activity for both clients and the agency, this role requires a creative thinking individual with sound business knowledge to join a growing team of digital marketing consultants.
In a client-facing role, you will be responsible for developing social media marketing campaigns, from the strategy and research phases, through to the launch and on-going management of social communications campaigns.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
The role will largely consist of, but is not limited to:
- Working across a variety of accounts to oversee the delivery of social media campaigns to a high standard
- Develop, plan and implement strategic social media marketing activities, working alongside the SEO and Link building teams to deliver integrated campaigns for clients.
- Develop a small team over time, focused on delivering social media engagement to brands.
- To work with the Head of Business Development in creating proposals and pitches for new business acquisition, presenting proposals to a variant of clients and driving new business.
- Develop and manage portfolio of social media offerings with supporting collateral for use with new business development activity.
- Regularly contribute to the Receptional blog and other leading authoritative sites, providing thought leadership and social media comment, driving awareness of Receptional.
- Work with our blogger outreach programme, creating a cohesive community amongst bloggers with a close relationship to Receptional.
- Meet the required monthly KPIs set for the role.
- Managing the Receptional brand and profile across social channels.
- Keeping the agency abreast of the latest changes in social media.
- Exceptional writing, proofreading and editing skills an absolute must.
- An understanding of PR and how Social Media is changing the landscape of the industry.
- Proven experience in producing and implementing social media campaigns for brand conscious clients across multiple channels at the highest standard.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and monitoring tools.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Exceptional time and budget management skills.
- Ability to recognise commercial opportunity.
- Tenacity, initiative and creativity.
- Ability to work well both within a team and independently.
- Strategic thinker
- Proven campaign management experience
- Ability to demonstrate proven ROI
- 3+ years’ experience, 2 of which preferably within a social media context in an agency.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in marketing, public relations or other related subject.
- Community outreach and blogger relations experience
- Content management, creation and seeding
- Understanding of how social media, SEO and Link Building overlap and integrate
- Excellent news and emerging trends insight.
- WordPress, Drupal or other CMS experience an advantage