Google Makes Changes to New AdSense Interface
Since releasing the open beta of their AdSense interface, Google has now added a few additional features:
- The default metrics on the Home and Performances tab have reverted back to page-level metrics rather than by ad unit.
- The Allow and Block ads selector has been updated to show the product name.
- Ad unit impressions and queries have been renamed “Ad Requests”.
- Ad types have been renamed within the Performance reports.
- You can now create and edit channels and reports for those using AdSense for games and AdSense for video.