Receptional have been shortlisted for the prestigious award of “Best Use of Search – Retail” at the UK Search Awards 2012 for the second year running.
The UK Search Awards represents one of the key industry events of the year for search marketers, with nominations recognising the value that UK search marketing agencies have contributed to their partners in the search environment.
Receptional were also nominated for this search award in 2011, for our retail focussed SEO campaign for Vertbaudet Children’s Clothing, titled “Putting Vertbaudet First”. Unfortunately however the award was narrowly missed out on, to deserving winners Fast Web Media for the retail focussed SEO campaign with Bravissimo.
The campaign shortlisted for the 2012 award relates to our retail focussed SEO campaign with The Watch Company, appropriately named “A Timely Increase in Traffic”. Receptional took a fresh approach to The Watch Company’s SEO Campaign and subsequently observed significant uplifts in organic search traffic, keyword rankings and organic search sales revenue.
At the 2012 awards, Receptional will be up against some serious competition, with the other shortlisted contenders for the retail focused search award stated as follows:
- 9xb & Made4Fighters – Knocking out the competition with 49% year on year sales growth
- 9xb & Paper Themes – Search Success Sees Site Adopted by Rivals
- Brastop - Big Bras Campaign
- Greenlight & New Look – ‘7 days 7 dresses’ – An SEO and link building campaign in action
- Mediaworks Online Marketing – Brantano
- PushON - The Little Greene Paint Company
- Receptional & The Watch Company – A Timely Increase in Traffic
- Stickyeyes - Dreams.co.uk SEO Strategy
The 2012 UK Search Awards ceremony will take place at The Emirates Stadium in London on Thursday 1 November 2012.
A big congratulations goes out to all of the team at Receptional who were involved on the campaign, with notable mentions going out to Nick Andrews, Barrie Smith and James Newhouse for their significant contributions.