Direct qualified traffic to Leisure Direction’s holiday offers without appreciably detracting from that already arriving at their own website nor diminishing their brand.
Receptional created new websites that draw directly upon Leisure Direction’s database of holidays, hotels and other accommodation. The offerings include: ferry tickets, hotel bookings, general European holidays, skiing holidays and self-catering holidays. Each website was promoted using:
- Search engine optimisation
- Pay per click advertising (including Google, MSN and Yahoo)
- Web directory listings (paid inclusion)
- Link building
- Leisure Direction call-centre support with a phone number unique to each site
- A newsletter management system that allows opt-in to cross-selling of offers
The websites now generate:
- over 4,000 additional bookings each year
- a lower cost per booking than almost all offline advertising media
There are now over 10,000 subscribers to the Receptional newsletters that promote Leisure Direction offerings. The sites typically attract 60 thousand daily unique visitors during the summer months and over 80 thousand daily unique visitors during the first months of the year when most holidays are booked.