Google AdWords Profesional Company
One of the ways that Receptional remain industry leaders in online marketing is by moving with the times. Ensuring that all of our client's PPC accounts are managed by Google Advertising Professionals as a minimum is just one part of that. The news that Google are to raise the bar for AdWords certification comes as a welcome but time consuming chance to again demonstrate our expertise as an online marketing agency.
Google Advertising Professionals program becoming AdWords Certification Program
The official line on the change is that the "new AdWords Certification Program has been improved in all areas with updates to training materials, exam requirements, member eligibility and program benefits".
The new aspects of the course/ exam are:
- New, comprehensive curriculum designed to improve strategic and tactical knowledge
- Introduction of annually refreshed advanced level exams illustrating competency in search, display, reporting and analysis
- To match the updated training materials, we've increased the exam requirements for individual qualification to two - Advertising Fundamentals and one advanced exam
- We've reset individual & company spend criteria - company spend has been reduced to a $10,000 minimum, and we've removed a minimum spend requirement for individual qualification
- Starting today, you can change your account profile settings to opt-in to the new Google Partner Search - an online, searchable directory of certified partner
The likelihood of this news resulting in any significant change to the manner in which a professional agency conducts PPC management and other AdWords services is very slim as they should constantly be on top of the latest news, tools and products etc.
It may simply be a hoop to jump through for those already highly involved with AdWords but if it allows agencies to demonstrate their professionl merits and helps clients make the right choice when it comes to choosing an internet marketing consultancy to deliver the right results then it certainly is not a negative thing.