Paid Search Consultant Vacancy
Paid Search Consultant / Account Manager
Job Title: Paid Search (PPC) Consultant / Account Manager
Line Manager: Head of Paid Search
Reports to: Head of Paid Search
The role of a Paid Search Consultant / Account Manager is to actively manage and successfully grow a base of Pay Per Click (PPC) clients.
- Paid Search Consultants are fee earners and expected to generate a monthly income from their clients.
- Paid Search Consultants are required to manage between 5 and 10 PPC client accounts on a monthly basis (after an introductory period at the business).
- Paid Search managers should be both Google AdWords and Bing Ads Certified Professionals within 3-6 months of joining the business.
- Pay Per Click account managers are required to become Google Analytics qualified within the first 12 months of employment.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Account management experience (desirable).
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of analytics software to measure performance – especially Google Analytics.
- Highly web and computer literate. Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ambition to develop within the digital industry.
- Knowledge of wider digital marketing landscape e.g. SEO, social media, etc.
- Knowledge of other ad platforms beyond Google AdWords & Bing Ads (desirable but not essential).
Key Result Areas & Objectives
- To proactively manage Pay Per Click clients, providing accurate high-level reporting on a weekly and monthly basis, to deadlines.
- To recommend new PPC strategies that would benefit the client base and grow the agency-client relationship.
- Assisting the Paid Search team with the ongoing client acquisition strategy, including the companies ‘PPC Healthcheck’ account reviews.
- To work alongside key account managers to develop the PPC offering, regularly writing news articles/blogs.
- To attend and contribute to internal team meetings and external client meetings.
- To keep up-to-date on the broader digital marketing industry.
Communications and Working Relationships
- PPC Team, Business Development Team, SEO, Link and Social Teams, Accounts and Directors.
- Working within the PPC team, a large part of the day-to-day internal communication will be with PPC colleagues. Consultants will also be expected to liaise with our other teams and increase their knowledge of non-PPC disciplines (SEO, Social Media, Website development and Usability (CRO), and Link Building).
- PPC consultants must also work closely with accounts and the Head of the Paid Search team to ensure that the invoicing accurately reflects the amount of client work that has been undertaken.
- PPC Consultants will also meet regularly with the Head of Paid Search to discuss client progress, and create strategic campaign plans.
- PPC consultants will work closely with their own client base, and are expected to be in regular contact through the phone calls, email, and in face-to-face meetings.
- Consultants are also expected to assist with cross-selling to existing clients, and to discuss campaign opportunities with new PPC leads as and when they arise.
What’s on offer?*
At Receptional you’ll be working in a creative environment with a bunch of smart, experienced professionals. In addition to a good basic salary, we offer a wide range of perks.
Fantastic bonus scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Company pension contributions
Fresh fruit and great coffee