Mozilla have launched Firefox 4 – with the aim to deliver a fast, sleek and customisable browser to its more than 400 million worldwide users.
Mozilla Firefox 4 is now available to download for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux in more than 80 languages.
What’s new in Firefox 4:
- Fastest Firefox ever – two to six times faster than the previous release.
- Streamlined interfact – App Tabs that allow you to give a permanent home to frequently visited sites like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc. Panorama feature that allows you to drag and drop tabs into manageable groups.
- Private and secure synchronisation – allowing you access to your bookmarks, tabs, passwords and form data across multiple computers and mobile devices.
- More customisable – discover more than 200,000 add-ons to customise the look, features and functionality of Firefox.
- Private and secure – New Do Not Track feature that allows you to opt-out of tracking used for behavioural advertising.
- Web developer tools – Supports HTML5, faster page load speed and better performance of web apps and games, and improved existing tools like CSS, Canvas and SVG.