Social Media Manager Required
Receptional are a Bedfordshire-based Internet Marketing Company currently promoting the Internet presence of approximately 60 companies. We wish to develop our Social Media Optimisation activities for our clients by augmenting our Link Development team with a new Social Media team. This will start with a Social Media manager
- An understanding of PR (Public Relations) and how Social Media is changing the landscape of this indistry
- Experience in developing social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIN as well as other social media platforms and engaging with stakeholders in those communities
- To be able to Produce, present and implement social media campaigns for brand conscious clients
- To be able to develop a small team over time who are focused on delivering social media engagement to brands, particularly through Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIN
- Strategic Thinker
- Knowledge of one or more social media monitoring and management tools
- Experience of Campaign management
- Ability to demonstrate ROI
- Good presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Wordpress or Drupal experience an advantage
The successful candidate will be able to provide examples of their practical use of social media either for their own employer or for third parties and will demonstrate the aptitude to be able to engage with team members and customers at a senior level.
Please send a CV with a hand written cover letter to
D. Jones, Receptional Ltd, Upper Floors, 7 Station Square, Flitwick, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, MK45 1DP.