"I have worked with 3 other major players in SEO, and Receptional are significantly better than their nearest rival."
Howard Cairns - Merck & Co. Inc. (January 2008)
SEO Training in Brief:
- Bespoke training, tailored to your business and website
- "Hands-on" one-day SEO training course
- Led by industry experts
- Covers all the key aspects of search engine optimisation
- Course documentation and up to date best practice guides supplied
- Call 01525 715520 or contact us online
Who can benefit from SEO training?
Our broad skillset and wide experience with search engine optimisation ensures that we can provide training tailored to all areas of your business affected by SEO, including:
- Copywriters and content authors
- Web development personnel
- Website managers and webmasters
- Online marketers and marketing managers
What can I expect from the day's training?
We provide a customised day's training targeted at your particular business and website goals. Where possible, we use your site as the starting point, and can even work through specific tasks during the session. Areas that are usually covered include:
- How search engines work and common industry terminology
- Selecting the ideal keywords to drive targeted visitors from organic search
- Writing pages and adapting content to improve search engine ranking
- How to harness links to boost performance
- Technical considerations
- Monitoring and evaluating SEO performance
To complement the training day, we also supply up to date copies of our in-house documentation for SEO, for instance our 2008 SEO copywriting guide. These documents are normally only available to retained clients.
Who provides the training?
We've been providing search engine optimisation services since 1999, and our senior SEOconsultants lead all training sessions. We're familiar faces in the search industry, and are regular speakers at industry conferences worldwide, including the largest SEM events like Search Engine Strategies, SMX and Pubcon. We even provide free advice on online marketing by moderating discussions at leading online forum WebmasterWorld. In short, you get highly experienced consultants with a proven track record in search engine optimisation.