The Problem: Drive more qualified web traffic to Carhound.com
To work with the web developers based in India to alter the dynamic architecture of the main site it improve spider ability and optimisation for the main brand and to build an information portal, for New car reviews, acting as an information resource for surfers who could update site content themselves, with Car hound acting as the site sponsors. Then marketing these two sites online through:
- Pure Search engine optimisation
- Pay per click advertising (including Google, MSN and Yahoo)
- Web directory listings (Paid inclusion)
- Link building
- User based content building
- Trusted Feed
- First page results in the natural listings, including top positions on Google for hundreds of search terms based around phrases such as "new Astra review", "new Renault review" etc, combining car makes and model names searches.
- Clear pay per click strategy, on a reducing level of reliance over time, focusing on search terms that generate buying behaviour, not research behaviour from surfers
- Up to an extra 5,000 visitors a day to the site through natural search than was achieved before the campaign.
For more details, please call us on (01525) 715 520 (UK) or fill in our enquiry form