[insert page=’13870′ display=’content’]
You’re invited to our Breakfast Seminar on 21st November:
10 Easy Wins for Your PPC and SEO Campaigns
Places are free but numbers are limited, so reserve your spot now
When: 21st November, 9 am – 11.30 am
Where: Margaret Powell House 401 – 407 Midsummer Boulevard,
Central Milton Keynes MK9 3BN (click to view map)
With Google algorithms constantly changing, mobile activity increasing at rapid speed and online users becoming ever savvier, online marketing has never been more challenging. Fortunately, the rapid pace of change is creating fantastic opportunities too. If this is your remit within your business and you would like to attract more traffic (and enquiries) from Google, this seminar is for you.
Your time is valuable, so in just 90 minutes we’ll give you 10 simple, practical suggestions. And breakfast.
- Learn about the future of Search Marketing, so you can stay one step ahead of the competition
- Explore new techniques for understanding your target audience, so you can improve your marketing messaging
- Discover the most common mistakes in SEO – and how to avoid them
- Explore the easiest ways to reduce the costs of your paid search campaigns – so your profits grow
You’ll hear real case studies from Receptional’s recent campaigns, then we will answer your questions. And you won’t pay a penny.
Greg Tickner, will discuss how to optimise paid search campaigns and radically reduce wasted spend. Greg has been involved with Receptional for over 4 years and has an impressive track recored having headed up affiliate marketing for the UK at bet365, then international affiliate marketing at Ladbrokes, as well as experience with major bluechip brands including Paddy Power, Debenhams and Sports Direct.
Receptional’s Managing Director Justin Deaville will explain how organic search is changing and how those innovations will affect your business – and its profits. Justin has more than 20 years’ experience working with the UK’s best known brands.
Why wait? Reserve your place now – just complete the form
- 9:00: Registration, coffee and breakfast
- 9:30: Paid Search (PPC)
- 10:15: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- 11:00: Coffee and networking
Receptional are search experts. We won the ‘Best PPC Agency’ award at the UK Search Awards, 2016.
We were finalists for ‘Best SEO Team’ at the 2017 Drum Search Awards.
Examples of our success include:
- Increasing player sign up by over 89% for Ladbrokes Group, without increasing the marketing budget.
- Growing enquiries to Sunrise Senior Living, a care home group, by 519%
- Helping children’s clothing company, Vertbaudet, reach first position on Google for hundreds of highly profitable keywords
- Generating 356 new memberships for the Ramblers walking charity in just three months
- Attracting 140% more web traffic for Sydney Mitchell solicitors
Places are limited so sign up now to guarantee your spot.
Receptional have generated some fantastic results … Since we’ve worked with them on PPC, we’ve seen an uplift of 89.5% more players, without increasing the marketing budget.
Territory Development Manager, Ladbrokes Group
Receptional have been great to work with! They act fast, and think faster, to ensure a seamless approach to business marketing. Thanks to everyone at Receptional for all their hard work, help and assistance, and just offering a reliable service that I can trust and depend on!
Campaigns Manager, Majestic SEO