[insert page=’13870′ display=’content’]
Search Marketing in 2017 – Seminar at Google HQ
We would like to invite you to a FREE seminar we are running in partnership with Google, called Search Marketing in 2017. Places are free, but limited: only the first 20 people to sign up are guaranteed a place.
Our keynote speaker will be a Google representative. He will showcase the latest AdWords innovations and show you how to get a better ROI on your digital marketing.
Our managing director Justin Deaville will be joining him to explain how organic search has changed over the past year, and the advances we’d expect to see through the course of 2017. You’ll hear about real case studies from Receptional’s recent campaigns, and learn what’s working well in SEO.
It is being held:
- On 3rd March, 12:30-14:00
- At Google’s HQ in Covent Garden, London (click here to view map)
- Lunch will be provided
- Learn about ways to optimise paid search campaigns, and radically reduce wasted spend
- Get a sneak peak, direct from Google, of their latest changes (and news of forthcoming beta roll outs)
- Understand how organic search has changed and continues to change – and how those innovations might impact your business
We’ll show you exactly what you need to do to succeed.
Just fill in the ‘Reserve my place’ form on this page and we will reserve your place.
The event is most relevant if you:
- Have spent on Google AdWords but haven’t seen the results you’d like
- Have hit a dead end with the volume of leads you get from Google
- Aren’t ranking well in organic search for your most profitable keywords
After the event, you will be welcome to stay on for drinks and nibbles – it’s a chance to speak directly with the presenters and ask any questions.
Receptional is an award-winning marketing agency. We consistently deliver outstanding results – more traffic, more sales and better profits – for our clients.
Receptional works with many small and medium-sized businesses as well as larger organisations – the likes of Mencap, Ladbrokes, SSAFA (the armed forces charity), the Chartered Management Institute, and Hays Travel.
Example of success for our clients include:
- Increasing player sign up by over 89% for Ladbrokes Group, without increasing the marketing budget.
- Doubling revenue (up +233.65%) for travel firm, Travelsphere
- Growing enquiries to Sunrise Senior Living, a care home group, by 519% in just six months
- Helping children’s clothing company, Vertbaudet, reach first position on Google for hundreds of highly profitable keywords
- Generating 356 new memberships for the Ramblers walking charity in just three months
- Helping quadruple NQA (the management systems certification provider)’s conversion rates
- Attracting 140% more web traffic for Sydney Mitchell solicitors
Receptional have generated some fantastic results … Since we’ve worked with them on PPC, we’ve seen an uplift of 89.5% more players, without increasing the marketing budget.
Territory Development Manager, Ladbrokes Group
Receptional have been great to work with! They act fast, and think faster, to ensure a seamless approach to business marketing. Thanks to everyone at Receptional for all their hard work, help and assistance, and just offering a reliable service that I can trust and depend on!
Campaigns Manager, Majestic SEO
Reserve my place
Join us for the latest in our Marketing Seminar Series to hear just how you can take advantage of the online opportunities in your market.
Seminar Location: Google’s HQ in Covent Garden, London (click here to view map)
Date: On 3rd March, 12:30-14:00