Receptional is a successful search marketing agency based in Bedford. We work with some of the UK’s best-known brands and regularly win awards.
Due to expansion, we are looking for business development director, with experience in either the online gaming or the financial services sector, to join our board.
This role combines commercial leadership with a hands-on approach to new business generation. The successful candidate will become the face of Receptional. You will be responsible for the new business process, from sourcing leads through to signed contract.
You will work closely with our directors, our team of SEO and PPC experts, designers, and content creators to:
Develop a clear strategy
• Create, develop and execute the company sales strategy
• Provide commercial leadership within the company
• Ensure we have a solid understanding of each prospect’s commercial objectives
• Be responsible for all aspects of pre-sales conversations and presentations
Manage the sales process
• Maintain the sales pipeline and revenue forecasts
• Identify qualified prospects and sell the company’s services to achieve an individual target
• Build and maintain a multi-year pipeline of robust opportunities
• Manage and keep our CRM up to date
• Organise win-loss reviews after each pitch, ensuring continuous improvement
Oversee relationships between our team and the prospect
• Coordinate pitches, leading the team’s effort
• Create a compelling case for working with Receptional
• Construct a commercial case for the work we’re suggesting
• Engage our team in the sales process
• Manage the contractual sign-off
You are an experienced marketer with a variety of skills. You will have:
• Several (7+) years’ agency experience
• A record of success winning six-figure contracts, from sourcing to signature
• Practical experience in a marketing discipline
• Digital expertise (it’s likely you enjoy working with Google Analytics)
• Experience in using analysis and research to create compelling proposals
• Forensic attention to detail and organisational expertise
• Excellent communication skills
• Drive and ambition; we are a fast-growing agency
What’s on offer?
This is a board-level role. We are looking for a business partner who will be well-rewarded for successfully growing the business, with a long-term incentive plan available.
At Receptional you will find:
- A positive, friendly atmosphere
- Extensive training – with a weekly lunch ‘n’ learn
- A vibrant social scene – monthly games night and regular days out (we’ve recently been karting, shooting & canoeing)
- As much fruit as you can eat. With free lunch every Friday
- A fantastic, spacious office with a dedicated beer fridge
- Annual healthcheck and flu jab
- 22 days holiday (+1 for each years’ service, to a maximum of 5). With an extra day off on your birthday
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV.
Due to the high number of CV’s we’re receiving, we are only able to reply to successful candidates.