Client Success Manager
Receptional is a successful search marketing agency based in Bedford. We work with some of the UK’s best-known brands and regularly win awards.
Due to expansion, we are looking for an experienced marketer to become our first client success manager.
The successful candidate will ensure our larger customers love working with us.
This is an exciting, fast-paced role. You will work alongside our SEO and PPC experts, designers, and content creators to:
Understand clients’ needs
- Ensuring we have a solid understanding of each client’s business and commercial objectives
- Organising regular client surveys and providing feedback to the business
Onboard new customers
- Launching and managing a brilliant, successful relationship
- Setting out a clear marketing strategy and work plan, with objectives and metrics
- Ensuring the plan generates the best possible commercial returns
Oversee relationships between customers and the support team
- Taking responsibility for overall communication
- Scheduling regular updates and reporting
- Wining, dining, entertaining, and educating
Encourage upsells and cross-sells
- Identifying opportunities for further growth
- Educating clients about future possibilities
- Overseeing regular client training days
- Speaking at industry events
- Overseeing proposals and pitches for additional work
- Identifying and following up on networking opportunities
Follow up on renewals
- Maintaining and renewing contracts
You must be an experienced marketer with a variety of expertise and skills. You will have:
• Several (5+) years’ agency experience
• Digital expertise (you’ll know how to get commercial info from Google Analytics)
• Forensic attention to detail and organisational expertise
• Excellent communication skills – with experience in a similar role
• Drive and ambition; we are a fast-growing agency.
What’s on offer?
- A positive, friendly atmosphere
- Extensive training – with a weekly lunch ‘n’ learn
- A vibrant social scene – monthly games night and regular days out (we’ve recently been karting, shooting & canoeing)
- As much fruit as you can eat. With free lunch every Friday
- A fantastic, spacious office with a dedicated beer fridge
- Annual healthcheck and flu jab
- 22 days holiday (+1 for each years’ service, to a maximum of 5). With an extra day off on your birthday.
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV.
Due to the high number of CV’s we’re receiving, we are only able to reply to successful candidates.