Sports & Gaming Content Executive
Receptional are looking for a Sports & Gaming Content Executive that is able to write content to a high editorial standard.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining an exceptionally high standard of written copy
- Researching and fact checking your content
- Writing copy to meet a brief set by other people / departments
- Aiding account managers within the wider team / department
- Being a part of the ideation process, giving input on what’s likely to work
- Writing content for the Receptional blog, newsletter and website.
- Answering the phone as and when needed.
- Helping win and develop business
Experience & Skills
- Knowledge or experience of producing written content to a high standard
- Interest in Sports/Gaming
- Ability to meet deadlines, work on their own initiative and manage workload
- Fresh fruit & cereals
- Daily soup (free)
- Friday lunchtimes food is provided (free)
- Mineral water, variety of teas and coffees
- Company bonus scheme + Personal bonus scheme
At Receptional you will be based in a modern open-plan office – with lots of space and plenty of natural light – in Bedford (Bedfordshire), right next to the train station.
Marketing is at the heart of the company. We work on interesting, challenging projects in a broad range of industries. Our clients include some of the UK’s leading brands.
We are keen that you’re able to develop your skills and experience, so we hold regular training sessions (with lunch provided).
To apply get in touch,
Email Jack Rose – email@example.com with your CV, links to recent work, and a covering letter or call us on 01525 715 520 for more information