Are you an experienced marketer with agency experience, ready for a new challenge in a fast-moving, award-winning marketing agency?
Receptional is 30-person agency based in Bedford. We work with some of the UK’s best-known brands and regularly win awards.
Due to expansion, we are looking for an experienced marketer to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for shaping the Receptional brand and promoting our services.
This is an exciting, fast-paced role. You will work alongside our SEO & PPC consultants and the business development team to:
- Plan and implement Receptional’s marketing strategy
- Assume responsibility for Receptional’s website and promotional activity
- Run campaign activity, from concept to delivery, across a mix of channels (social, PPC, content, SEO, email, PR)
- Oversee the management of our CRM system
- Manage and promote Receptional’s thought-leadership pieces (surveys, webinars, e-book, case studies)
- Ensure we continue to win lots of industry awards
- Generate new business opportunities – and then report your successes and recommendations to the board and the wider team
You will be working closely with the board to grow the business. You should:
- Have several years’ experience and expert knowledge of b2b marketing (ideally agency side)
- Have an excellent understanding of the digital industry
- Have experience overseeing organic and paid social-media campaigns, especially LinkedIn
- Be confident running SEO and content and campaigns (e-books, white papers, case studies, webinars, etc.)
- Be capable of overseeing email campaigns via Sharpspring
- Know how to manage CRM systems effectively (Salesforce/Sharpspring experience preferred)
- Have a good understand of how to engage prospects across the marketing funnel – identify and engage with key decision makers, scoring leads based on engagement
- Have loads of experience writing promotional copy
- Enjoy using a variety of marketing tools and technologies – Google Analytics, AdWords and LinkedIn platform knowledge is essential.
- Be naturally analytical and hungry to uncover new approaches.
- Have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with the broader team and third-party suppliers
It would be great if you had management experience, as you will be managing a part-time marketer.
What’s on offer?
- A positive, friendly atmosphere
- Extensive training (the Receptional Academy)
- A vibrant social scene – regular days out (when Covid allows, we go karting, shooting & canoeing)
- As much fruit as you can eat. With free lunch every Friday
- A fantastic open-plan office with a dedicated beer fridge
- Annual healthcheck and flu jab
- 22 days holiday (+1 for each years’ service, to a maximum of 5). With an extra day off on your birthday.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Due to the high number of CV’s we’re receiving, we are only able to reply to successful candidates.