Outreach Executive – Sports/Gaming
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creation and curation of large lists of data and contacts
- Building relationships with webmasters and publications
- Analysis of publishing websites to determine their authority in a niche, relevancy to your client’s brand as well as to the campaign goals.
- Being a part of the ideation process, giving input on what’s likely to work for our clients campaigns
- Answering the phone as and when needed.
Experience & Skills
- Knowledge and experience with working on spreadsheets and databases
- Strong data analysis skills
- Interest in Sports/Gaming
- Ability to meet deadlines, work on their own initiative and manage workload
- Fresh fruit & cereals
- Daily soup (free)
- Friday lunchtimes food is provided (free)
- Mineral water, variety of teas and coffees
- Company bonus scheme + Personal bonus scheme
At Receptional you will be based in a modern open-plan office – with lots of space and plenty of natural light – in Bedford (Bedfordshire), right next to the train station.
Marketing is at the heart of the company. We work on interesting, challenging projects in a broad range of industries. Our clients include some of the UK’s leading brands.
We are keen that you’re able to develop your skills and experience, so we hold regular training sessions (with lunch provided).
To apply get in touch,
Email Jack Rose – firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us on 01525 715 520