We're looking for a Paid Search and/or Social Consultant to help us grow our client base. The ideal candidate will have search and/or social ads experience.
Key result areas & objectives
- To independently manage Paid Search and/or Social client accounts, providing accurate, high-level reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
- To recommend new strategies that benefit clients.
- Assisting the wider PPC team with account reviews and contributing to new business proposals.
- To attend and contribute to internal team meetings and external client meetings.
- To keep up-to-date with the broader digital marketing industry.
- To graduate from the Receptional Academy within six months (running in tandem with our probationary period) to improve knowledge of all our services areas).
Communications and working relationships
- PPC Team (Search, Display, Video and Social), Business Development Team, SEO Teams, Accounts and Directors.
- A large part of the day-to-day internal communication will be with PPC team members. Consultants will also be expected to increase their knowledge of non-PPC disciplines (e.g. SEO) via the Receptional academy, which runs in tandem with our probationary period.
- PPC team consultants will also meet regularly with the Heads of Paid Social (Lee Gannon) and Paid Search (Matt Loughlin) to discuss client accounts and campaigns.
- PPC consultants work closely with their own client base and are expected to be in regular contact via video/phone calls, email, and in face-to-face meetings.
- As a Facebook Marketing Partner, we work with Facebook to ensure our campaigns are well run, and for support purposes.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- At least 2+ years experience in paid search and/or social media advertising, preferably agency-side.
- Campaign creation and management experience in Google or Facebook Ads (our primary offering) with additional channels beneficial e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok.
- Technical competence with conversion tracking e.g. Facebook Pixel tracking and Google Tag Manager (essential).
- Past experience independently running search or social campaigns/clients (essential).
- Strong attention to detail when it comes to ad copy and creative (essential).
- Past experience with eCommerce brands (highly desirable).
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio (desirable).
The benefits of working at Receptional
- Team bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Extra parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday day off
- Weekly team training sessions
- Flexible / remote working
- Pets welcome
- Quarterly days out
- Pizza Mondays (post-lockdown)
- Free lunch on Fridays (post-lockdown)
- Games nights & socials
- £1,000 employee referral bonus