Are you looking for a role where your colleagues are bright and engaged, the work is rewarding, and there is ample opportunity for career progression?
At Receptional we love working with challenger brands that are changing the world. We have grown rapidly, especially over the past 18 months. Because of this, we are now looking for an enthusiastic SEO Copywriter, who is looking for an opportunity to further develop their talents.
Receptional is an award-winning digital marketing agency, working with some of the UK’s best-known brands. Our SEO team is responsible for delivering SEO Strategies for top name clients across various different niches.
We are seeking a creative and passionate Copywriter who can deliver consistent copy in sometimes challenging, competitive and difficult niches such as gaming, finance, automotive and many more.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Create effective and engaging content for a variety of clients in a range of industries
• Deliver content reviews and audit current copy on client’s websites
• Plan and deliver data-driven content through a range of industries
• Conduct keyword research and monitor search rankings, understanding how to optimise content effectively
• Identify opportunities with competitor benchmarking and analysis
• Ensure best practice SEO is being followed by all
• Have a good understanding of current SEO content strategies and clients
• Work with relevant members of the SEO team to deliver agreed results for clients
• Come up with creative ideas that are forward-thinking and unique
• Stay up to date with industry best practice guidelines
• Work with the relevant sub-teams of SEO on creative idea generation and development
• Monitor and report to clients on growth gained from the ongoing outreach strategy and individual campaigns
You have a passion for writing and have studied writing, either in creative writing, journalism with some experience in Copywriting. A degree in the above disciplines is preferred but not essential.
• You will have demonstrable copywriting skills with examples of previous work where possible
• At least 1 year of industry experience, is preferred
• An understanding of SEO and the commercial benefit that can be delivered through organic growth
• Previous agency experience is desirable
• Excellent communication, time management, and organisational skills
Receptional is a 40-person agency. We believe in ‘Better People, Better Lives’. We want work to be rewarding, challenging and fun. We value diversity and want to recruit people who can add to our culture.
We are based in the centre of Bedford, a diverse and friendly town with excellent transport links to London and the north.
Our office is modern and open plan, with lots of light and outside space. A great place to collaborate.
We follow the same hybrid model as Google: a minimum of 3 days in the office each week.
Some of benefits include:
Whether it’s in our open space office or at home, we want the best working environment for all Receptionauts
All work and no play makes for a stale team, we let loose on activities outside the office to grow and learn as a team
Lunch is on us on Fridays to see off a week of hard work, as well as free pizza on every first Monday of the month
Always encouraging growth, we offer weekly training sessions and monitor all progress as a team and individually
Receptional will safeguard your future financial plans with our fantastic pension plans
To assist you towards a healthy lifestyle, a wide range of fruits are available for your consumption
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Outreach Executive, who is looking for an opportunity to further develop their talents.
SEO Account Manager
We are looking for someone with a broad exposure to SEO – on-page, off-page, local and international – who has the ability to develop great relationships with our clients.