• Writing newsworthy, timely and relevant sports articles, blogs etc.
• Proofing & sub-editing content from other members of the team
• Researching and fact checking your content
• Passionate about sports
• Self-starter with ability to support/lead ideation for content
• Be a diverse writer just as capable of writing extended features as they are writing short news stories in a variety of different sports and gaming verticals
• Be a persistent worker who is prepared to go the extra mile and takes thorough care over their work
• Previous journalism experience and/or a journalism qualification
• A positive, friendly atmosphere
• Extensive training – with a weekly lunch ‘n’ learn, funded external courses
• A vibrant social scene – monthly games night and regular days out (we’ve recently been karting, shooting & canoeing)
• As much fruit and snacks as you can eat. With free lunch every Friday
• A fantastic, spacious office with a dedicated beer/drinks fridge, ping pong table etc.
• Annual healthcheck and flu jab
• 22 days holiday (+1 for each years’ service, to a maximum of 5). With an extra day off on your birthday.
Whether it’s in our open space office or at home, we want the best working environment for all Receptionauts
All work and no play makes for a stale team, we let loose on activities outside the office to grow and learn as a team
Lunch is on us on Fridays to see off a week of hard work, as well as free pizza on every first Monday of the month
Always encouraging growth, we offer weekly training sessions and monitor all progress as a team and individually
Receptional will safeguard your future financial plans with our fantastic pension plans
To assist you towards a healthy lifestyle, a wide range of fruits are available for your consumption
Digital PR Specialist
You are a creative PR account manager with a track record for delivering coverage for both B2B and B2C clients in the challenging, competitive and difficult niches.