Your audience is more demanding and sophisticated than ever before. Smartphones have created a generation of super-savvy consumers.
Which can be unsettling. Yet this change is creating fantastic opportunities for advertisers.
If you’re keen to understand how retail advertising is developing, join us for an afternoon seminar at Google’s London HQ.
“What’s New for Retail Advertising in 2019?” will focus on the latest developments in:
- Google Ads,
- Google Shopping and
You will walk away with the insights you need to compete successfully in the year ahead.
Secure your place now!
Your speakers will be:
Head of Paid Search
What’s new for Google Ads in 2019?
- Why understanding your audience will be more important than ever
- How Google’s new ad format is likely to impact your campaigns
- When to use machine learning (and when humans know best)
Agency Development Manager
Sabrina will be talking about:
- Why most businesses are lagging behind their customers
- How Google operates in a mobile-only world
- How machine learning is delivering a smoother user experience
Senior Paid Search Consultant
What’s in store for Google Shopping?
- Why Google Shopping is the key to retail success
- How to harness ad extensions to improve your campaigns’ performance
- When to use showcase ads to demonstrate your products
Paid Social Manager,
What next for social media advertising?
- Platform capabilities and when to use them
- The not-so-hidden features everyone should be using
- What to look out for in 2019
On Thursday 24th January 2019
From 1.30pm – 5pm
At Google Head Office in Kings Cross, London