Your audience is more demanding and sophisticated than ever before. Smartphones have created a generation of super-savvy consumers.
This change is creating fantastic opportunities for B2B marketers.
If you’re keen to understand how B2B marketing campaigns are developing, join us for an afternoon seminar at Google’s London HQ.
“What’s New in Search (for B2B marketers)?” will focus on the latest developments in:
- Google Ads, YouTube and social media
- Online account-based marketing and
- Thought Leadership and content marketing
You will walk away with the insights you need to compete successfully in the year ahead.
Secure your place now!
Your speakers will be:
Head of Paid Search
What’s new in PPC lead generation?
- Why understanding your audience will be more important than ever
- How Google’s new ad formats will affect your campaigns
- When to use machine learning (and when humans know best)
Paid Social Manager,
3 proven ways to improve your account-based marketing (incl. LinkedIn)?
- Targeting 101
- Effective Use of Content
- How to get the most out of your data
Senior SEO Consultant,
How to become a thought leader in your sector?
- The Whats and Whys of Thought Leadership
- Who Cares What You Think? (Hint: Your Customers)
- What Thought Leadership Could Look Like For You
What?! You haven’t tried YouTube for Action? You’re missing out?
- How YouTube targeting has improved, and why you should be testing it
- How to get viewers to take action (once they’ve viewed your ad)
- How to create an advertising model that generates a solid return on investment
Agency Development Manager
Sabrina will be talking about:
- Why most businesses are lagging behind their customers
- How Google operates in a mobile-only world
- How machine learning is delivering a smoother user experience
On Wednesday 24th April 2019
From 1.30pm – 5pm
At Google Head Office in Kings Cross, London