You may have registered for or caught up with our first finance-focused webinar: “What’s new in search marketing?”, in which we discussed insights from our own research, as well as what’s coming soon to Google Ads. Still want to be ahead of the competition? Of course you do – and even more so in the current climate.
Our second Wealth Managers webinar focused solely on content marketing. Again, we show some of the results of our conducted research, and discuss the important steps you need to take in order to create content that actually converts.
The webinar will last for around 30 minutes and, in this recording, you will hear from:
Dave Clough, Head of Content Strategy at Receptional, who will be covering:
- Quick and easy strategies to improve the performance of old content
- Plug gaps in your content based on competitor insights
- Create a content strategy that your customers actually care about
In case you missed it, here are the three biggest takeaways:
- Get the basics right: make sure your page titles are optimised
- Target keywords with strong user intent: be specific about the services and products you offer with page titles
- Nail your content strategy: remember to capture that 70% of long-tail traffic
Watching on your mobile? Click the link below to be taken to the video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKEx-5i1k6Q
Click here to find out about our upcoming Pyjama Webinars. If you have any questions, need a helping hand or wish to get in contact, please use the form below.