At Receptional, we’ve spent 20 years empowering our clients to address the key digital marketing issues confronting their business – by helping them to answer critical questions.
But, whilst the world of digital marketing is constantly evolving, in our experience it’s the same concerns which arise, time after time. Which is why we’ve run this webinar: The 10 most important questions every digital marketer should be able to answer… and how to get the answers!
In this webinar, Managing Director, Justin Deaville and Head of Content Strategy, Dave Clough are joined by Neil Scaife, Strategy Director at Hub. The webinar lasts for an hour and will address the following points:
- In terms of trust and authority, how does my website compare with those of my competitors?
- In what ways are the design and build of my website jeopardising its ability to be ranked highly by search engines?
- What levels of traffic are my competitors enjoying – categorised by source?
- Which keywords drive the bulk of search traffic in my sector/category?
- What are the most important keywords targeted by my competitors?
- What are the most successful tactics my competitors are adopting in order to maximise their share of that available search volume?
- What are the content topics and formats which generate the highest levels of engagement in my sector/category?
- What successes are your competitors enjoying with social media marketing that you aren’t?
- What is the optimal level and mix of digital marketing spend for my brand across the three key areas of organic, paid and social?
- Taking into account the above, within six months, what do you estimate my traffic levels to be – split by source – and achieved at what cost?
Watching on your mobile? Click the link below to be taken to the video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0sigQ0INSM
If you need Receptional’s help to prepare your marketing strategy, so you’re ready for recovery, please do get in touch. Contact us using the form below – our experienced team would love to hear from you.