Are you looking to create an app for your business? Do you have an app that deserves better promotion?
If so, you’ll want to join us at for our forthcoming seminar: “How to Create and Promote a Successful Mobile App.”
You’ll hear from:
- Google – updating you on the latest mobile insights
- App developers Tappable – who create apps for some of the UK’s biggest brands
- App promotion experts Receptional – ‘Biddable Team of the Year’ at the Drum Search Awards, 2018
You will walk away with the insights you need to develop and promote a successful mobile app.
Secure your place now!
Your speakers will be
Senior Paid Search Consultant
What’s in store for Google Shopping?
- Why Google Shopping is the key to retail success
- How to harness ad extensions to improve your campaigns’ performance
- When to use showcase ads to demonstrate your products
Raj (and his colleague Sam Furr) will be talking about:
- What you should think about before developing a mobile app
- How to design features with a user-centric approach
- How to constantly evolve your application
Agency Development Manager
Sabrina will be talking about:
- Why most businesses are lagging behind their customers
- How Google operates in a mobile-only world
- How machine learning is delivering a smoother user experience
When: Thursday 29th November 2018, 8.30am til 11.30am
Where: The Devant Room at The Magic Circle, 12 Stephenson Way, Euston, London, NW1 2HD
A minute’s walk from Euston Station, two minutes from Euston Square.
The Magic Circle is an enchanting venue, full of priceless treasures, where the finest magicians from all over the world gather to share their secrets.
The Devant Room contains a fascinating collection of magical apparatus, everything from Tommy Cooper’s fez to Houdini’s water chamber.