Your audience is more demanding and sophisticated than ever before. Smartphones have created a generation of super-savvy consumers.
This change is creating fantastic opportunities for digital marketers.
If you’re keen to understand how marketing is developing in the finance sector, join us for an afternoon seminar at Google’s London HQ.
At our last event, 76% of attendees told us that content marketing was the future. So we will be sharing our content creation and promotion suggestions, as well as covering:
- What’s new in PPC? What are the latest features? And how can you use them to generate leads?
- The SEO landscape – who’s winning in SEO? And who’s falling behind? Benchmark your performance.
- Hear from Google about the latest developments and likely future trends.
- Discover what it takes to create a great video campaign, one that generates relevant leads cost-effectively
After the talks join us for a glass of wine and a chance to discuss your challenges with our industry experts.
You’ll leave with the insights you need to compete successfully in the year ahead.
Secure your place now!
Your speakers will be:
Agency Development Manager
- Why most businesses are lagging behind their customers
- How Google operates in a mobile-only world
- How machine learning is delivering a smoother user experience
Head of Paid Search
What’s new in paid search?
- Why understanding your audience will be more important than ever
- How Google’s new ad formats will affect your campaigns
- When to use machine learning (and when humans know best)
Senior SEO Consultant,
Search landscape report for the Asset Management sector
- Dave will reveal the best (and worst) performers in the asset management industry. How do you compare?
- What drives strong research results in Finance – what the winners do well.
- How you can dominate the search landscape?
Insight led video strategy and production
- How to create a video content strategy
- How to structure a video that sells effectively
- Take a look at 3 fantastic case studies of videos in action
On Wednesday 16th October
From 1pm – 5pm
At Google’s London Office 1-13 St Giles High St, London WC2H 8AG