Your audience is more demanding and sophisticated than ever before. Smartphones have created a generation of super-savvy consumers.
This change is creating fantastic opportunities for financial services firms.
If you’re keen to understand how search campaigns are developing in the finance sector, join us for an afternoon seminar at Google’s London HQ.
At “What’s New in Search (for financial marketers)?” we will be discussing what can you expect as a Finance Marketer, specifically for Investment, Asset Management and Business Loans.
- Covering topics such as: Whats new in PPC, Search landscape reports and how to produce effect Digital campaigns.
- Hear from Google about the latest developments and industry insiders about overcoming common issues.
- Join us at the end for an opportunity to stay for a glass of wine to discuss with our industry experts about any specific challenges your company is facing and
You can walk away with the insights you need to compete successfully in the year ahead.
Secure your place now!
Your speakers will be:
Agency Development Manager
- Why most businesses are lagging behind their customers
- How Google operates in a mobile-only world
- How machine learning is delivering a smoother user experience
Head of Paid Search
What’s new in PPC for Finance marketers?
- Why understanding your audience will be more important than ever
- How Google’s new ad formats will affect your campaigns
- When to use machine learning (and when humans know best)
How to Produce Creative and Effective PR in Finance
- Effective PR campaigns
Senior SEO Consultant,
Search Landscape Report for the Finance Sector
- Biggest winners across various niches in Finance
- What drives strong research results in Finance – what the winners do well
- How you can dominate the search landscape
On Tuesday 30th July 2019
From 1:30pm – 5pm
At Google Head Office in Kings Cross, London