Your audience is more demanding and sophisticated than ever before. Smartphones have created a generation of super-savvy consumers. This change is creating fantastic opportunities for digital marketers.
If you’re keen to understand how search marketing is developing in the gaming sector, join us for an afternoon seminar at Google’s London office.
- What’s new in PPC? What are the latest Google features? And how can you use them to generate leads?
- The SEO landscape – who’s winning in SEO? And who’s falling behind? Benchmark your performance.
- Hear from Google about the latest developments and likely future trends.
- Influencer Marketing, and how to align all your marketing efforts.
After the talks join us for a drink and a chance to discuss your challenges with our industry experts.
Secure your place now!
Your speakers will be:
Agency Development Manager
- Why most businesses are lagging behind their customers
- How Google operates in a mobile-only world
- How machine learning is delivering a smoother user experience
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Collaborating with influencers
- How to align marketing
- Promoting a unified message
Head of Paid Search (PPC)
What’s new in paid search?
- Why understanding your audience will be more important than ever
- How Google’s new ad formats will affect your campaigns
- When to use machine learning (and when humans know best)
Head of Sports and Gaming
Search Landscape Report
- How do you compare with other performers?
- What drives strong search results?
- Improve your position in the search landscape?
Fall Off the Wall
- Balance between brand & performance marketing
- Adapting creative to a multichannel environment
- Evolution of response marketing
On Tuesday 12th November
From 1pm – 4pm
At Google’s office near Tottenham Court Road, London