Did you know that the UK’s online gaming market is worth more than £5.5bn a year? It’s a competitive place – which is why your Google Ads campaigns need to be bang up-to-date! Our latest Pyjama Webinar is packed full of gambling data and insights, from experts at both Google and Receptional.
The webinar will last for around an hour and in this recording, you will hear from:
Sam Craggs, Development Manager at Google
- Overall Market view in the industry
- Google insights
- How customer behaviour has changed in a mobile-first world
Matthew Loughlin, Head of Paid Search at Receptional
- The changing landscape for PPC advertisers
- The growth opportunities for operators within search
- How to use best practice techniques to compete with the biggest spenders
In case you missed it, here are some of the biggest takeaways:
- Slots are the biggest beneficiaries of growth in the industry and on the whole, consumer spending on online gaming continues to rise
- Technological development is the key influence to market growth, with consumers shifting their spending habits from retail/offline to remote/online channels
- The gap between mobile and desktop is widening but, more importantly, monthly search queries are increasing and the industry has exploded on YouTube – by 30% year-on-year
Watching on your mobile? click the link below to be taken to the video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DB0MhFG-GU
Click here if you’d like to learn more about Receptional’s upcoming Pyjama webinars. Or, contact us below if you have any questions.