If so, a Receptional health check can help. This year, our health check reports have identified £3,127,000 of lost revenues.
That’s right. In the last 12 months, our health check reports have pinpointed more than £3m of lost income that can be attributed to poor search engine optimisation (SEO).
When Receptional conducts a healthcheck you receive a thorough insight into your website without it costing you a penny. It’s the first step in turning a poorly performing site into a well-oiled marketing machine.
Entirely bespoke to your business, every healthcheck is 20-30 pages long and worth £1,950. The report is written by an experienced consultant.
Before we get started we’ll want to know about your business and its goals. That way, we can evaluate your site with your objectives in mind – no automated report can do that.
If you’d like a no-obligation review of your site’s SEO, please get in touch.
Our experienced consultants will work with you to determine:
- Which of your products or services have the greatest potential for growth
- What technical issues are adversely affecting your site
- Whether usability issues are affecting your conversion rates
- Weaknesses that can be fixed quickly, as well as long term opportunities
What will you receive?
Every healthcheck report evaluates:
1. Your position in the search market
2. Your analytics set up and reporting
3. The quality of your on-page SEO
5. Your site’s usability
6. Its mobile performance
7. International and local SEO
8. Your site’s link profile and opportunities for improved rankings
There’s no obligation involved. All we ask is the opportunity to present our findings.